No Domestic Discipline rulebook is complete without chores, no naughty little girl never got spanked for not doing them. Everyone has chores, everyone wants to procrastinate them, some of us get spanked for them.
When you live with your parents, you normally have a list of chores to do. And you think, when I live alone at least I don’t have to do all those stupid chores anymore. Wrong. You have to do those, plus everything your mum or dad did. At first that’s quite hard if you don’t have anyone to tell you the house is a mess and you deserve a spanking. Luckily for me I have a couple of friends that do tell me that – and take action when needed.
Some chores are more important than others, so today I’m sharing a list of those that are – for me – a spanking offence:
- leaving the dishes for over a day (could grow yucky hairy stuff)
- not putting out the trash in time (awful smell)
- too much clutter (my friends want to be able to walk and sit down anywhere and put their drinks on a table without having to make room for it)
- gathering more laundry than fits into two machines
- waiting to vacuum/mop until the floor is so dirty it has a sticky feeling
Any of those would land me in the traditional punishment of a good bare bottom spanking, followed by doing he chore supervised with my bare red bottom on display (though the rule about laundry could set me doing it wearing nothing at all).
Well that’s it about chores, feel free to share any chores you hate to do, or you think should be on my list. I’ll end this post by sharing a lovely pin-up (I love pin-ups) doing her chores, namely vacuuming.